Currently overseeing international expansion for Zipline International with a focus on Africa and Asia. Zipline is a Silicon Valley based company that operates autonomous drones that deliver life-saving medicine.
I sit on the advisory boards for Neighbors Telehealth, Cultural Outreach, Troy Camp, and Terra Limpa Fund. I studied Social Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern California and have a Masters in Public Administration from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. I have a few patents, spent a few years managing portfolios for large institutional investors, and have started way more projects than I have completed.
- Feb 28, 2019 What does universal health coverage mean for Africa? Feb 28, 2019
- Apr 3, 2018 Say it like you meme it Apr 3, 2018
- Mar 4, 2018 Identity shouldn't define your purpose Mar 4, 2018
- Feb 1, 2018 Why (and how) did Europe colonize the world? Feb 1, 2018
- January 2018
- Dec 29, 2017 How does social exposure to success affect outcomes for young people? (1 of 2) Dec 29, 2017
- Oct 7, 2017 Are good intentions good enough for impact investing? Oct 7, 2017
- Sep 7, 2017 When government collects data, is it ever a good thing? Sep 7, 2017
- Mar 3, 2016 Made with 🖤 in Brooklyn Mar 3, 2016